Try the Spice Road Beta

Comment & Discussion on Spice Road

Try the Spice Road Beta

Postby Simon » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:27 pm

Spice Road is a new 3D Trading and City Building Strategy game by Aartform Games for Windows. The game is still in development and we need your help! By playing the Beta version of the game you will help us improve the game and your ideas can shape the way the game turns out.

Try the first 5 levels from the game here Spice Road Demo.

To play further (12 Playable Missions with hours of fun Trading, Town Building and Economic Simulation) and use the Sandbox scenario generator just Preorder and play in the full Beta version.

Image Image Image

About Spice Road

Deep in the mountains and deserts of central Asia, where life is hard and death is sudden, thin trails of gold, silk and spice trace a web between the industrial forges of the West and the exotic climes of the East.

You are a colonial governor in the 18th Century, building a town on the Spice Road in a time of war and discovery. More than spice travels your roads – musket armies, philosophies, and power plays that span the globe are at your control. From palace to monastry, trade post to smugglers den – your town is worthless without the nobles, monks, merchants and rogues that chose to live in it – and keeping them all happy at the same time is never simple.

• The Best City Building and Business Simulation on the 18th Century Alt-History Silk Road
  • Complex Society and Consumer Economy
  • Complex and Shifting Environment to Nurture and Grow
  • Large Scale Trade Networks Spanning Continents
  • Fun Strategic Trading with Exotic Cargo
  • War Games against your Competition

Spice Road uses the StormRaid™ engine to deliver a beautiful fully 3D rendered world on high-end DirectX® graphics cards on PC.

Try the first 5 levels from the game here Spice Road Demo.
Simon
Site Admin

Re: Try the Spice Road Beta

Postby whiteheart » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:05 am

I was most impressed I've read the fresh data were modern. I look silly
whiteheart

Return to Feedback