About the game
Deep in the mountains and deserts of central Asia, where life is hard
and death is sudden, thin trails of gold, silk and spice trace a web
between the industrial forges of the West and the exotic climes of the
You are a colonial governor in the 18th Century, building a town on the Spice Road in a time of war and discovery. More than spice travels your roads - musket armies, philosophies, and power plays that span the globe are at your control. From palace to monastry, trade post to smugglers den - your town is worthless without the nobles, monks, merchants and rogues that chose to live in it - and keeping them all happy at the same time is never simple.
- Advanced economic and trading simulation. 3 tiers of industry
provide goods and services for populations of citizens, slaves and
nobles with full control over wages and taxation.
- Build a network of farms, mines and caravan routes. Scout the map to find rare and exotic goods to export to distant lands.
- Defeat Bandit raiders, or pay them tribute to keep your routes peaceful.
- Compete against cunning corporate rivals. Choose diplomacy or raid their caravans and wage war on their cities.
- Meet your citizen's social and religious needs. Attract
visiting explorers or pilgrims by developing the entertainment or
spiritual side of your town.
"I think it's genuinely fantastic. I play many strategy games, and it's hard to find a mid-level title that is as solid as Spice Road in terms of gameplay." - Colin
"This must be one of the best indie titles I've ever played. I really love it how new features that you unlock bring new challenges... the deep gameplay is something that I enjoyed most in Spice Road!" - Pawel
"An excellent game... Having TONS of fun" - Unchayned
If you buy the game here you can Redeem a Steam Key to play on Steam with Achievements and Steam Trading Cards.